COVID-19 (Corona Virus) - INFO & FAQs
In light of the latest government advice and the new restrictions coming into play we are having to close both of our shop premises (Broughton Street and East Norton Place) from 3pm on 24 December until further notice. We will still be taking orders for delivery only via our online shop and by phone and email, so please get in touch if we can provide this service for you.
We are super excited to announce that our Broughton Street shop will be reopening from 10am on Monday the 29th June!
We are all so excited to be bringing you beautiful blooms again! We will be adhering to social distancing in store, with customers required to wear masks inside as per government guidelines. Our normal delivery service is up and running again. You may place your order over the phone at 0131 478 7447, or email email@example.com if you have a special order in mind and can otherwise order as normal from our website.
We are all so excited to see our lovely customers again!
We hope our customers are all safe and well!
We are excited to announce that we are starting a limited, contactless delivery service from Wednesday 6th May to bring you a lovely selection of seasonal and locally grown flowers. You may place your order over the phone at 0131 478 7447, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please place your order early to avoid disappointment! 💐
In light of the latest government advice, we have taken the extremely difficult decision to close our business (including online sales) from 5pm on 23 March until further notice.
We have not come to this decision lightly, but the health and welfare of our staff and customers is our primary concern.
We will still be available to take enquiries for weddings and events planned for after the virus has been beaten – please keep emailing us on email@example.com if we can help you.
We look forward to welcoming all of our loyal and fantastic customers back just as soon as possible. We can’t wait to be bringing smiles to your faces again!
Due to potential delays in receiving flower deliveries over the upcoming days, we will no longer be taking new sales via our online shop to make sure we can fulfil existing orders for this weekend. Please call us to speak to one of our team about how we can help you place an order, if possible.
In response to the new information and formal advice provided by the UK government in response to the COVID-19 outbreak and restricting all non-essential travel and social gatherings, we have made the decision to take the following actions. You can read more about the government advice here.
- Our online shop is live and operating as normal for bouquet deliveries in the Edinburgh area.
- We are still taking orders for Mother's Day weekend, including Sunday 22nd March. All our deliveries will be made using the utmost care to minimise any risks. All deliveries will be made in a contactless manner; meaning we will not be asking you to sign for them and our drivers will be setting deliveries down to avoid any hand-to-hand contact.
- Our Broughton Street shop is now closed. We are operating from our Flower School in Abbeyhill, where it is possible to collect readymade bouquets as well as houseplants, pots, vases and potting soil.
- We have indefinitely postponed various upcoming events and classes including;
- Celebration of the Daffodil, Thursday 19th March.
- The Spring Hand-tied Bouquet, Thursday 26th March.
- The 6 month Professional Course, March and April weekends.
- Wedding Open Day at the Biscuit Factory, Sunday 29th March.
- Mum and Me, Sunday 29th March.
- Mum and I, Sunday 29th March and Wednesday 1st April.
- The Narcissus Lunch Club, Thursday 2nd April.
- Spring into Easter, Thursday 2nd April.
- The Spring Wedding Workshop, Saturday 4th April.
- The Spring 1 Week Introduction to Professional Floristry, starting 6th April.
- The Easter Gathering, Thursday 9th April.
- The Living Wreath, Thursday 16th April.
- Flowers for the Home in Spring, Thursday 18th April.
We will be keeping an eye on the situation with regards to our later workshops, and will announce rescheduled dates as soon as possible. All wedding consultations will be taking place via phone or Skype until further notice.
Robin and Olivia Garrett